Obtaining Permanent Residency

After a 2-year conditional period, you may apply for permanent U.S. residency by filing form I-829. EB5 of Ohio will be there every step of the way. Our team of experts will help to guide and support you through the process.

What is required?

  • I-829 filed within 90-day period before second anniversary of receipt of conditional green card
  • Include any spouse or children (even those who turn 21 during the conditional period)
  • Federal income tax returns, bank statements, invoices, receipts, contracts, business licenses, and/or audited financial statements showing the creation of commercial enterprise and investment of the required capital
  • Payroll records, tax filings, and/or Forms I-9 showing the creation of 10 full-time jobs

When you have fulfilled the EB-5 requirements, then the conditions will be removed and you, the immigrant investor, will be a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States and issued a permanent green card. Any period spent in America under a conditional visa will be credited to you when applying for citizenship naturalization.